Saturday, April 2, 2011

Welcome, and God Bless you. See page 7 for REIT stock news and metals

See page 7 for updates on REIT stock and silver and gold.  Page 3 had the de-bunking of falsehoods about Hinduism. See page 9 for vegetarianism. Check out the spiritual videos page, there are some Lenten videos as well as videos from all different religions.  My email is theyuha@yahoo.com   you can leave comments on the website or send me an e-mail. I also have done some photography, have done photography from the past of Preitty Zinta, Amisha Patel, Sunindhi Chuahan, Sonu Nigam, Vineet, Himesh Reshammiya, Alisha Chinoy, Udita Goshwami, Abhijeet Sawant,  Himani, Mahima Chaudry, Sushimita Sen, and some others. These are not on this website yet. I also own a lot of posters and I got some autographed. Anyone interested in images from these shows let me know by e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment